Coaching lessons – The best way to improve your game!
I’m a 18 years old Riven main that has peaked Challenger elo in Season 4/5. I’ve started maining Riven in season 3 and immediately climbed up to high D1, eventually hitting high Master and finally Challenger ! I want you to avoid going through the same struggle as i did by showing you how to rule the rift using my favourite champions ! If you want to stay with your beloved Main, it’s fine. I can show you how to play most Mid/Top laners and Junglers up to High Master level by controlling the map, mechanically outplaying your opponents or simply exploiting their playstyle. I guarentee instant results, if you take my advice to become a better player.
For a better understanding how i went up the ladder, here’s my walkthrough :
- -Started playing League in season 3 as my first MOBA
- -Jumped into ranked as soon as i got lv30 and got placed in Bronze 5
- -Started playing a lot, trying all sorts of champs and eventually climbed up to silver
- -Picked up Riven when I was in silver 4
- -Started maining her and climbed really fast
- -Hit Diamond 1 6 months after (late season 3)
- -Played around 90LP in High Diamond 1, meeting many famous players and streamers
- -Was smurfing a bit, trying new champs such as Rengar,Zed and Nidalee, really enjoyed those so I practised them a lot
- -Got promoted to Challenger as soon as Masters was out
- -Stopped playing for half a year
- -Started again in late season 4 and hit Challenger with those 4 champs
- -Challenger ever since
I’m Mr. Fox, I’ve been playing League of Legends professionally for almost 3 years in a row now as a very high profile player.
I am one of the most experienced players in Europe having one of the highest amount of games, undoubtedly. I have reached Challenger top 50 since Season 3 and have got 5 accounts into Challenger and around 15+ to Masters.
I can play all lanes on a very high level and can provide lessons on the highest skillcap that there is possible. I can teach you every aspect of the game and provide you all possible tricks and tips there are for almost any champion. Contact me and I’ll show you the world of soloq domination!
Why take coaching lessons?
Coaching is the most useful way of developing a player’s skills, abilities , mentality and ingame performance. It helps you deal with issues and challenges that have been possibly unseen problems for you so far. Coaching is a corrective tool that is used in every profession in life, especially in sports and esports where it’s a must nowadays. In order to become succesful and keep up the high learning curve, every professional team has a coach and often even coaches have coaches.
This rule also applies for soloque! If your goal is to get past other players quicker than you are right now, you’ll have to consult more knowledgeable and qualified players. We offer the highest level of SoloQ coaching that there is possible in the whole League of Legends scene. Our coaches have been passionately lectured and lead over 500 players within 2 years while having 100% positive feedback and always a rise in ladder! Your coaches will be people who have played in LCS / Challenger series or are multiple times Challenger account owners in either EUW or NA region.
If you’re interested in someone pointing out your flaws, working on them and sharing you the tricks and tips of SoloQ, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our scheduals are very flexible, we coach in EVERY region and we can coach EVERY champion & role to the most top of the top level possible!
Coaching sessions consist of:
- Option to choose either voice or text communication
- Mining out your flaws and explaining them to you
- One on one improving your mindset and champion builds, runes, masteries
- Replay and gameplay analysis
- 1v1 Custom games
- Custom exercises to improve your mechanics
- Demonstrating difficult and high skill cap combos in custom games
- Explaining and demonstrating how to team fight efficiently
- Champion picks, counter picks, strategies and much more!
Additional services that we offer!
- Gameplay of our own soloque games in your elo
- Team coaching
- Duo coaching – grab a friend with you!
- Team analysis and talent scouting
Coaching lessons – Learn from the best!